Casa Stone Quartz Surfaces

Quartz counters are a melange of materials, they are made of 10% binding resins. The other 90% is composed of hard materials such as marble, quartz, glass, mirrors, etc. Making it the hardest material for your kitchen counter top.


Granite are porous, its very hard but easily crack, is a light-colored igneous rock with grains large enough to be visible with the unaided eye. It forms from the slow crystallization of magma below Earth’s surface. Granite is composed mainly of quartz and feldspar with minor amounts of mica, amphiboles, and other minerals.

Compact Lamination

Laminate countertops are a sandwich of materials. The structural part is a thick slab of particleboard, which you never see because it is covered with a thin sheet of laminate. Laminate is often erroneously referred to as “plastic,” but it’s not. It’s largely made of kraft paper and resins.

Solid Surface

Solid surfaces counters is a man-made material usually composed of a combination of alumina trihydrate (ATH), acrylic, epoxy or polyester resins and pigments. The weaker among all material used on kitchen counter top, easily scratch and stain, making it very hard to maintain.