10-YEAR WARRANTY FOR RESIDENCES
THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY CASA STONE QUARTZ SURFACES PRODUCTS.
- Casa Stone Quartz Surfaces warranty applies only for permanent installations in interior residences.
- For repair and replacement requests covered under this warranty, please visit our website and send us an email to request assistance. We request that you attach pictures of the defect to your email for us to assess the situation before getting back to you.
- For warranty, Casa Stone will request for you to show proof of original receipt or invoice with the name of the Authorized Dealer / Contractor or Casa Stone representative. The name of the owner of the residence and invoice attention name must be the same.
- Where Casa Stone Quartz Surfaces materials are found defective due to fabrication or installations, Casa Stone will repair/replace the quartz surface to the best possible results. Casa Stone will assess the defect and advise on repair or replacement. For replacement cases, Casa Stone will match the colour to the closest possible. Please note that exact colour match cannot be guaranteed.
Any promise or warranty made on behalf of Casa Stone by representatives, dealers, salespersons, distributors, or any other persons are not valid.
WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE FOUND:
- Warranty is void if residence owner is not the occupant.
- Warranty is void if Payment has not been made in full.
- Warranty is void if owner has failed to follow the care and maintenance steps provided in the Care and Maintenance guidelines
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Breakages and cracks caused by transportation or moving cabinetry are not covered in this warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover commercial, example offices, showrooms and/or rental properties.
- This Warranty does not cover outdoor installations.
- This Warranty does not cover mishandling of the product, damages caused by excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damages caused by improper care and maintenance.
- This Warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact that has caused damage to the product.
- This Warranty does not cover scratches. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board or hot pad for pots as part of your care and maintenance.
- This Warranty does not cover chemical damage.
- This Warranty is void if material thickness is reduced.
- This Warranty does not cover variations in colour, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Colour samples provided to consumers, dealers and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replica of what will be installed in your home